Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New Begining

Hi.
As time has gone on throughout this year so far, I have found that I don't have much time for posting any more. I know I said at the beginning of the year a goal of mine was to post more often, at least once a month. A began writing a post earlier this morning, and I saved it but went to check my posts, and I had more than 5 drafts in it. One was from August.
I couldn't believe it, I was shocked. Remember how I said I got a new doll? That was in July of last year. How I went to the American Girl Place? Same time. I haven't done the "Awesome Book Reviews" since February. Of 2011. And that was supposed to be a monthly thing. I've been busy with school, and I'm starting track on Monday...I barely have any free time to post, or when I do have free time, posting on my blog is not how I usually choose to spend it.
Long story short, I'm not making any promises. I'm not saying that I'll post every month, or that I'll do the "Awesome Book Reviews" It's not that I don't care, but by the lack of comments and pageviews I get, I wonder if anybody is really reading my blog anymore, or if anyone ever did in the first place. My plan when I started this blog in 2010 was to make it very popular, and I thought I'd post every few days, have contests, do giveaways, and make it a fun blog for others to read and share their interests, not only American Girl, but everything else, too. If you can please let me know if you're reading this blog by leaving a comment, it would make my day. Thanks for reading. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. dont worry im here and i luv ur blog! its funny and nice to be on, so don't leave!
    luvs,
    meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found out about this blog a little while ago. I feel bad for you. It looks great! By the way, im wondering if you are aglover on dolldiaries comments. I know how you feel, im very busy. I just hope you feel better. Adding this to my bookmarks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete