Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Back....

     Hi everyone!  So, as you can tell, after a long break, I'm back to posting again.  :)  Well, a lot has happened during this time.  I graduated 7th grade and am now officially an 8th grader. Woo-hoo!  I'm so happy because now I will be the oldest at school.  I get to take home-ec next year and I know that will be super fun!
     On a different note, I've been addicted to the Nancy Drew mysteries lately.  (The old ones, not the new ones.)  I just finished the 5th book but the 6th book is not available at the library yet, so I, unfortunately have to learn patience and wait.
     On another note, I was introduced to the wonderful world of K-POP which is Korean pop music.  I know a lot of people would find it weird that I listen to K-POP when I'm not Korean, but I think that the songs have a fun beat and are quite catchy...  Now that this is basically the only music I listen too, I decided I want to learn Korean so I might be able to understand a few things.  I'm actually making some progress! (Even if it's just a little bit.)  Some of my favorite groups are 샤이니 (SHINee), 소녀시대, (SNSD) EXO, and my favorite singer is 아이유 (IU).  In case you haven't heard this music and you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about........ then go on YouTube and check out some songs.  I suggest Sherlock and The Reason by SHINee, Paparazzi, Genie, Mr. Taxi or Gee by SNSD, Mama or History by EXO, and Good  Day by IU. (IU's voice in this one is AMAZING...)
     A lot of kids at school think K-POP is weird and they make fun of it, but the only reason why they do that is because it's different from the music they listen too.  They make fun of it because they can't understand.  In my opinion, K-POP is better than most of the music in America today!  So what do you guys think of K-POP?  Tell me which groups/singers you like and which songs are your favorite. 
Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment