Friday, July 9, 2010

Rebecca's Curly Hair!

Back view
Front view

Hey! Probably by reading the title of this post, you're wondering, "Rebecca comes with curly hair-what's this all about?" Well, for those of you who have Rebecca, you know that she, (or any other doll with curly hair) comes with a tag telling you to use the doll hair pick and not the hair brush. Well.......I didn't follow the instructions and I used the doll hairbrush instead of the hair pick. Let me tell you, that was a HUGE mistake. It made her hair frizzy and not good looking! So, I got my American Girl Hair Curling set, put her hair in curlers last night and took them out this morning. She looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! She looks WAY and I mean WAY better than she used to! Have you ever done that to one of your dolls?

2 comments: