Sunday, February 26, 2012

So Far This Year:

Hello girls! I just wanted to blog and say "hi" since I haven't posted yet this year!

First off, Happy 2012! This will be a great year, I think I should post more often, too. So far, this year has been pretty good!
During January, we got snow! We had one day where we had a 2-hour delay from school, so that's always good. And so far this month, we've gotten MORE snow. I'm so happy about that, I absolutely love the snow, it's so pretty.
Hmmm......what else has happened so far this year...oh yeah...
I finished "The Hunger Games" in January, and it was SOOOO good. Today, I went out and bought the second book in the trilogy, "Catching Fire" so I'll let you know how it was when I'm done with it.
I'm also reading "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer and I sat and read it yesterday for 1 hour and 10 minutes. I think you can tell that I enjoy it.
Another book I recently finished was "Fablehaven."

I seriously didn't think I would like it.

I was seriously wrong.

It was very...interesting...the only reason why I read it was for a book club at school, and I'm now reading the second book in the series. Reading over this, I should probably put this into an "Awesome Book Reviews!!!!!" post, but I guess it could fit into the "So Far This Year" post as well.
Here are some random things I've really enjoyed this year:
-Pinto bean burritos from Taco Time
-Pandas
-Violin/orchestra
-and watching the shows "Good Luck Charlie" and "19 Kids and Counting"

Today, actually, I had 1 and a half burritos from Taco Time. They were really good.


Well, friends, I am so glad I got to post! I kinda took January off, (and, ahem, most of February) but I'm really looking forward to the following year, and all of the awesome things that will come! See you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment