Monday, December 26, 2011

You know that post I did back in August of 2010...

...where I made a list of books I liked? I'm going to continue making lists....because lists are awesome.

First, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed the day (I sure did).
Next, I want to make a list of how late I've stayed up 'till, (I know, kinda random, huh?)

In no particular order:
~1:11 A.M, December 26th, 2011
~3 ? A.M, a few years ago
~All night, a little more than a year ago
~2 ? A.M, a few months ago

Yup...there's that. Here's a list of books I've read since September until today:
Savvy
The Sea of Monsters
The Titan's Curse
Allie Finkle's Rules for girls: Books 1-6
Becoming Naomi Leon
Flipped
Finally
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Books 2-6
13 Gifts
Found

All of those books are pretty awesome! I need to do an "Awesome Book Reviews" post on them all, it'll be a long one!
See, I'm trying to post more, so that's good!
I'll do a Christmas 2011 post later this week, hopefully before New Year's because I'll be doing a post for that, too!

See ya later, and please, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment