Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'd Like Some Snow Please!

(This was a picture I took of Chrissa all geared up for winter.)

You know, winter is my favorite season. And there are many awesome things in winter, like different holidays, and snow! Plus, I'm on a two-week winter break, so that's even better. In the state that I live in, we're supposed to get snow around this time of the year. Well, we got some snow, maybe just enough to go sledding in, but the grass would show through after the sled goes over it. In 2007 or 2008 (can't remember which winter in which year) we received I HUGE amount of snow, where we got in return 5 snow days where we didn't have to go to school. My point is, one of the reasons why I love living where I do is because we truly get every season. There is a definite feeling to winter, spring, summer, and fall........but I'm not quite feeling the winter vibe yet. I love the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment