Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Sick...And Other Stuff



Hey all, I'm not in school right now, because I'm sick. :( And, I have been since, like April. I got a sinus infection last spring, and I thought it went away, but it didn't completely go away. But after going to the doctor many, MANY times, getting many rounds of antibiotics, recieving other different types of medicine, I'm finally, finally slowly getting better. I'm so glad too, because I'm sick of being sick! Just thought I'd let you all know.






Also, I heard this song a month or two ago, and I just LOVE the message it is trying to send. It's called "Keep Your Head Up." I've been hearing things like "It's all how you look at it." And really, I have always thought things to be horrible and terrible, but really, most things that I'd worry about are not things that are worth stressing over. For example, I knew a few weeks ago that I wasn't going to get straight A's like I always have, and I realized that, I got 3 A- and 3 A's, but they were still good grades. I didn't beat myself up over it, either, like I usually would've. Just trying to keep a positive attitude on things that you thought to be bad, sometimes turns out to be okay instead.



So, I had some random stuff to post about, plus a picture of my first 4 American Girl dolls that I took last April. Now that I think of it, I need to take some pictures of my new AG doll, then I'll post them later...

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment