Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not posting for about a month but there has really not been anything interesting going on. Well this doesn't really have anything to do with American Girl Dolls, but, next year, I'm heading off to middle school and I got to pick whether I want to do Choir, Orchestra, or Band. Well, I picked Band and I'm going to play the...................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
you have to guess it! I'll put a poll up on the side bar and you have to pick which instrument I'm going to play. I will let the poll go on for as long as it needs to. Also, comment. Please! Please! Please! Comment! I have only received 4-5 comments ever from this blog. If you had to choose what elective you'd take, what would you pick and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment