Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet my dolls!

Hello! I am now going to introduce my 18 inch dolls. My first 18 inch doll that I got was Julie Albright. I got her in mid-November 2008. She was a gift from my parents and I really like the seventies. I also love her stories, her DS game and pretty much her whole collection! My second doll that I got was Chrissa Maxwell. I got her in February 2009. I made a deal with my dad that if I saved half of the money for her, my dad would pay the other half. I collected most of her collection during the year of 2009. My third doll that I got was Rebecca Rubin. She was a gift from my dad. I got her in September 2009. I do have her accessories. I will post about my mini dolls tomorrow or Thursday. I will post a group picture of all of my dolls sometime. (I don't know when.)

No comments:

Post a Comment