Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi!!!!!!!


Hello everyone! Sorry that I have not posted in a while because first, I have school and I had LOTS of homework last night. I think I might have figured out how to post a picture so here's a test photo. This is a picture of Chrissa and my cat, Junior, who that day was fascinated by the doll.


I'd love to do a little thingy on the side bar which shows a bunch of American Girl doll blogs...... if you guys could please comment with your blog URL, I could put it in a post and put it on the side bar. :) That's about all I have to say for now, Bye!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Siobahn! Nice blog! I love the picture with Junior. It looks like maybe she's trying to taste her!! I'd love to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks Laura for commenting on my blog!
    ~Siobahn~

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!! My blog url is www.dollfriends101.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is sooooo cool! I LOVE reading it!:)

    ~Siobahn~

    ReplyDelete