Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Bunch of Random Stuff

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I didn't post on St. Patrick's Day! I do like that holiday.......

But anyway, I was just thinking that I could put more effort into my blog than I have been. Since summer break is almost here, I'll be able to spend more time on my blog. I will be doing more posts, photo stories, book reviews and a couple new things. I thought it would be fun if I wrote in a different color font each month depending on the holiday/theme. Also, if you subscribe to American Girl Magazine, you know that they sent out a little "Treat A Month" calender. It's really cool and I will be sharing the recipe for each food/drink for every month on here! I will dedicate one post to the recipe I write. I'm getting excited............

No comments:

Post a Comment