Friday, February 18, 2011

The AWESOME New AG Stuff!

Hello everyone! I was just on American Girl a little bit ago and I saw that there was some more new things for springtime! I got so excited thinking about school almost being out for summer! Anyway, I'm going to tell you what things I like the best.....

Flower Garden Dress
Tennis Skirt Set
Campus Casual Outfit
Chocolate Chip (The new Puppy)

I love the Flower Garden Dress because it totally reminds me of Spring.

I love the Tennis Skirt Set because I like to play tennis.

I like the Campus Casual Outfit because it has pink all over it and pink is my FAVORITE COLOR!
And I love Chocolate Chip the puppy because she's just so cute!!!!!!!!

Also, I've been thinking about if I really want Kanani for my next doll, and I decided I don't really want her as much as I did when she first came out. The doll that I do want to save up for is a "My American Girl" doll. I'm really excited because I have about $75 saved up already! Each time when I do save up for an American Girl doll, I always think I want to get a "My American Girl". But I never do! So this time, I'm really going to get a MAG doll! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment