Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I Think of KANANI!

I have seen the doll pictures and outfits from this blog: www.iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com

Also, I got the books from Barnes & Noble yesterday and I read both in about a span of about 3 hours. :) The first book is called "Aloha Kanani" and the second is called "Good Job Kanani" both by Lisa Yee who also wrote "Good Luck Ivy" for American Girl. I think that both Kanani Stories are wonderful but Kanani on the front of both of the books looks WAY different from the doll. I can't wait to see her whole collection on New Years, though!

I don't know if I will save up for the Kanani doll like I did with Lanie. So far since when Chrissa came out, I wanted the newest dolls. (Chrissa, Rebecca and Lanie) and they're great dolls, but I don't know if I'll get her. I do think she is REALLY pretty and I like her stories, but I think I'll wait until later on this year and f I still like her, then I will get her. But then again, I have been wanting a "Just Like Me" doll or "My American Girl Doll" for a while........... :)

Oh and I'm so sorry that I never did a "Happy Thanksgiving" post or a "Merry Christmas" post! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great Christmas. During both holidays, my family came over and on Thanksgiving we had a feast and just talked with each other. On Christmas we also had a large feast, opened presents and stayed up until midnight chatting and watching Christmas movies. I had a great time during both holidays and my dolls even got some new outfits! (which they love!) Did you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas too?

No comments:

Post a Comment