Friday, August 27, 2010

Felicity and Elizabeth

Hello readers of my blog! I was just at Quinlyn's blog and I learned some sad news. And after I read it, I thought, "I've got to check American Girl!" The news is........................................................
FELICITY AND ELIZABETH ARE GOING TO BE ARCHIVED SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was actually surprised to see that they will be archived soon because I was thinking that Molly and Emily were going next, but I guess not. Good for Molly and Emily fans, bad for Felicity and Elizabeth fans! And, I don't really know what I think of it yet. I'm sad that they won't be available to purchase anymore, but I am still excited at the same time to see the new historical characters we will be getting soon. And who knows? I might even like the new character better than Felicity.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment