Saturday, July 10, 2010

My trip to the Grand Coulee Dam!

Yesterday, my family and I went to the Grand Coulee Dam in Washington. My mom said that I could bring one of my dolls to take pictures of her and make a little blog post, too! I decided to bring mini Molly because the dam was completed in about her time era. A picture of the dam.

I just HAD to take a picture of Molly in front of it. :)


Did you know it was the eighth wonder of the world?



Heehee....Molly's going scuba diving!




This is a picture of the huge wrench that the people who built the dam

used.





Molly on the wrench. (She couldn't quite turn it....)






This is a video game showing you how the dam works, instead of playing it, Molly

stood on the T.V.







Here's a close up of Molly on the T.V.








Isn't that AMAZING!?!?!









....Wow....










Here's Molly in comparison to the cubic yard!






This is Molly in front of the plaque on the front of the building.

(Please ignore my hand.) :P



We also saw 2 or 3 movies and got to try all these hands-on activities! It was so much fun! Have any of you ever been to the Grand Coulee Dam?
I'd love to know if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment